Monday, March 7, 2011

Gabby Crawling!!!

I really need to work on this whole blogging thing. I can't believe it has already been almost a month since my last post!
Well Gabby is officially crawling! And I thought she was everywhere when she rolled across the room....To think she is just going to get faster and eventually find the stairs..Lord help me :)

Just to give you an idea she no longer lays still for diaper changes...
She would rather show off her new skills...
Especially when Daddy is changing us...He is a tad bit dramatic when it comes to changing poopy diapers LOL I have a video, but it's being dumb and won't upload. 

Needless to say my sweet little baby girl is turning into a little ham! Don't believe me? Check this face out!



Here is my little super star showing off her motor skills. 


I've been having to swat her little hand lately(breaks my heart, but she usually just laughs at me)....Her new favorite toy is air vents and electrical cords.
That is all for today. It's been a lazy stay at home Monday due to a double ear infection and wicked cough. Praying we get over this fast!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! SO CUTE!!! However, I can see her poop in one of those pics- Eww!! lol

    ReplyDelete