Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I can't believe our family trip is already over...Time is going to go way to fast when we all get together. I can't wait to go back and see Washington during a pretty season though ;)


I hope you enjoy this! Preston and Gabby seeing each other when we first got there. Preston kept wanting to kiss her. He would pull her head in and kiss her! So cute!!



Pres and Poppa went swimming in the hotel one of the nights. He loved it!! He kept blowing bubbles and then he wanted to get in the big bubble bath aka the hot tub! 


We went to Seattle on...one of the days--I can't remember lol. But we went to the very first original starbucks. SO AWESOME. It was such a rustic eclectic little place. There were musicians everywhere you walked--I loved it!!


Sister pic!! How I have missed these so much!!

My smiley happy little girl. As always! :) Low and behold she cut her very first tooth on this trip--bottom right :) Not sure what this means for nursing anymore--that thing is sharp!


Inside the starbucks--the wood was so old on the counters and the floor. 


Ok. This seriously was the best cup of starbucks I have ever had. And I am not just saying that because it is the original.


We also went to hard rock cafe for lunch. Pres and Gabby kept dancing to all the rock songs being played. 


Bath time!!!! Ok so these two are totally going to hate me when they get older, but I just couldn't resist!! They are so dang cute and Gabby has never seen so many bath toys in her life she was going nuts!



One of the many mornings playing on the bed watching cartoons together :) 
Preston was absolutely adorable with Gabby!! He kept saying things like "hold her" "yay down, yie down" "Hi Gabby girl" "Come on Gabby" I don't ever want to forget these moments! They would watch cartoons every morning together and one morning in the hotel he was saying "Oh toodles......oh toodles.......oh toodles. Where's he at.......I don't know?" LOL 


Gabby on the plane ride home. Poppa some how managed to score an open seat next to him. 
What a fabulous trip. I seriously do not know what I would do without my family. I love them so much! Miles can never separate us--thank goodness for blogs, facebook, cell phones, and skype. They truly are a blessing to me at least :) 

That's all for today. Now to tackle my massive mound of laundry and make dinner for my husband at yes 9:45 at night. Gotta love retail. By the way if anyone needs a cell phone from verizon go see Dave at 119th and metcalf ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU!!! I can't wait until you come back in 2 months!! Hopefully it the weather will be a lot nicer. :-)

    ReplyDelete