Thursday, January 27, 2011

7 months and counting

So I created this blog so I will remember all of the little things that Gabby does and when, and I haven't been doing a very good job.

Just to catch you up she has two teeth now on her bottom gums.


There they are!! LOL She is so cute I can't take it sometimes :) 

We're not crawling yet, but she can roll anywhere and everywhere she wants to. She gets up on her knees and will rock back and forth and then bites the dust, but hey--she'll get it.


She says 3 words now--Da da, Ba ba, and Pa Pa. I only have "Da Da" on video right now--enjoy :)




As you can see she tries very hard to sit straight up, and if she has a pillow to grab on to she will. 

She is obsessed with her Jumper. Thank goodness that creative people invented those for moms like me. I greatly appreciate it :) 




Now for the biggest news! As I was cleaning my kitchen and vacuuming my stairs I hear Gabby crying and just whining because she wants my attention and in the middle of her sweet little cry she says "Ma Ma" followed by more crying. So glad I'm the only one she says my name while crying Haha!! Well at least she said it :) 

I cannot believe my little lady is 7 months old already!! She is growing way too fast for me! I think it's time to start baby proofing the house! 


1 comment:

  1. SHE IS TOO CUTE!!! Her little teeth are cracking me up!!!

    ReplyDelete